Hours of Operation
Pool & Clubhouse:
9AM to 10PM
Sun-Sat 9AM to 5PM
Sun-Wed 9AM to 7PM
Thu-Fri 9AM to 9PM (Memorial Day thru Labor Day)
1. Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and after. Checkout time is 1:00 p.m. or before. Late Check-out is available based on availability of your site ($5.00 for 2 hours) Please inquire in the office.
2. Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
3. The speed limit throughout the resort is 8 mph. We will strictly enforce this speed limit.
4. All vehicles must park in designated spaces only. Parking on the grass or in unauthorized areas is not permitted. NO PARKING ON UNOCCUPIED SITES
5. The testing, repair, other than minor repairs, or tuning of vehicles is not allowed in the resort.
6. Individuals without a current driver’s license may not operate any motorized vehicle in the resort.
7. FIREWORKS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE RESORT.
8. FIREARMS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE RESORT.
9. Parents are responsible for the actions of and the safety of their children. Adult registrants are responsible for the actions of all of the occupants, guests and invitees of their unit/vehicle in the resort.
10. Skateboards, bicycles and roller blades may be used during daylight hours only.
11. Clotheslines are not allowed in the resort. Drying racks attached to Rv are permitted on temporary bases. Please take towels and swimsuits down when dry. Laundry facilities are available for your convenience.
12. All sewer hoses must have a watertight rubber collar. Please ensure that all of your hookups are in good working order.
13. Please maintain your RV site in a clean and attractive manner. All trash, bottles and cans must be properly and regularly disposed of while you are a guest in the resort. Trash pick up daily at 10:00 am. After that time please dispose of your trash in dumpsters located at the south end of Midnight Pass. Do not leave trash out over night.
14. Campfires are only allowed in designated fire pits. Firewood may not be brought into the resort. Wood is available for sale at the office. Campfire must be attended and under control at all times. Garbage should not be burned. Do not stack firewood on landscaping. Stack on concrete.
15. All of the buildings in the resort are smoke-free. Please properly dispose of cigarettes in designated receptacles.
16. All RV sites must be left in a clean condition.
17. Cutting of trees is prohibited.
18. All visitors must register with the office before entering into the resort.
19. Electric Golf carts ONLY are allowed but must remain on paved roads. No off road travel is allowed. Drivers must be at least 16 years of age with a valid drivers license. NO GAS or NO ATV carts allowed. Must present proof of insurance upon arrival
20. No tents, screen rooms, pop-ups or canopies.
21. Only one RV unit per RV site.
22. All RVs must be 28-feet in length, 10 years or newer or in like new condition.